Have your dog at your wedding!
Starting at $450
Your love story – with your fur baby present when you say “I do”
Our team will provide you with 100% dog handling during your special day. While you concentrate on all of the finer details of your special day, we will concentrate on your best friend. We cover you by making sure your dog gets to and from the event safely and help with every aspect of their participation during your special day. We proudly cover the following areas: New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Connecticut and Delaware.
What do we do on your special day?
- Transportation of your pet to the wedding
- Dress your pet for the ceremony
- Supervise and care for your pet throughout the event
- Chaperone your pet to your wedding photos
- Assist with your pet’s wedding role
- Walks, potty breaks, feeding, and watering
- Bag and dispose of all pet waste
- Wedding photos from your dog’s perspective
Our Wedding Dog Attendant is perfect for…
Our Dog Wedding Attendant Services Include
Meet & Greet
We meet with you and your dog before the event to see how we can involve your special pupper on your big day.
We will help your best friend navigate the aisles to make sure they’re by your side on your special day.
We will make sure your dog uses up all that extra energy before his/her participation is required.
We will help your best friend be where he needs to be on your special day.
Your photographer will be busy making sure the photos are great. We will be busy making sure your best friend is as photogenic as you are.
Feedings + H2o
We all know how hungry and thirsty the bride and groom get on their special day, your dog is the same and we will take care of that.
We will make sure that your dog gets the time they need to do what they need to do.
Your wedding doggo attendant will make sure your doggo is brought safely to and from the event.
While you get pampered and dolled up for your special day, we will be doing the same to make sure your dog is wearing their best outfit.
Attendant Package Pricing
- 2-hours, 1 pet, 1 attendant, 60-mile travel
- 6-hours, 1 pet, 1 attendant, 60-mile travel
- 4-hours, 1 pet, 1 attendant, 60-mile travel
Overnight Stay Or Pet Sitting